Get ready…..…it’s coming! We are excited to announce that the next Unhindered Encounter will be on February 12, 2011 at Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church in Knoxville, TN.
My name is Michelle Gilbert and I am serving as the Volunteer Coordinator. So guess what my role is? To ask for volunteers. We are calling on everyone whether you are new to an Unhindered Encounter or a veteran. There are many different ways you can volunteer. You can volunteer a little time or a lot, it’s up to you. We are expecting this to be a large group of women and will need many volunteers.
We need a team leader and individuals for the following areas:
- Promotions Team (do you have an hour to put up posters or hand out postcards to friends?)
- Registration Team (want to help women check in the morning of the event?)
- Product Team (help us add to someones journey by selling WGR product at the event)
- Food Team (can you help decorate tables, set out some food and assist with clean up?)
- Welcome/Greeter Team (is your gifts in hospitality….always willing to help someone?)
- Ushers (can you help with directing traffic throughout the day?)
- Intercessory Prayer Team* (feel lead to pray over these women prior to and during the event?)
- Foot Washers* (want to serve here?)
At this point our immediate need is in the areas of promotions and registration, but you can volunteer for any area. Some of you may doubt your ability but as Jana often encourages us to ask Jesus, I ask you to go to Jesus and ask him what he thinks and how he would have you serve.
To volunteer, please contact me. The best way to reach me is through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can my cell at (865) 824-8382. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing how God will work in the lives of His women!
Unhindered Encounter Volunteer Coordinator